We watched the Olympic opening ceremony and a bunch of Olympic stuff yesterday. Here are some of the things I've been thinking.
1. Mr. Math Tutor wants to know when a swimmer who is asked what it takes to beat Michael Phelps will just say, "Swim faster than him."
2. What's with the half-naked women playing beach volleyball. It's apparently not necessary for the sport since the guys wear clothes. Mr. Math Tutor thinks it's a sponsorship thing.
3. A woman my age can swim 100 meters in less than a minute?! That's just scary!!
4. I'm so glad I live someplace where I can see across the road clearly.
5. The lighting ceremony was way cool!