Ashley and I went to New Jersey to meet check out things for next year's school year. That actually didn't take long, so we spent the rest of the time hanging out and shopping!! Here are the fun things we did!
- Ate Japanese food. Ashley loved the sushi. I ate cooked food, but lots of new things. That's a big deal for me - I'm not an adventurous eater.
- Got manicures.
- Shopped at a mall in New Jersey.
- Got Godiva chocolate!!
- Went to Manhattan!!!
- Almost froze to death in Manhattan! OK, it wasn't all that cold. But, we dressed for temperatures in the 50s, but it never got out of the 40s. I wasn't too bad after I got a pair of light gloves, but Ashley was cold all day.
- Walked from Central Park to Rockefeller Center to Times Square with shopping and eating all spread out.
- Got to see St. Patrick's Cathedral.
- Went to the M&Ms store!!!
- Ate Korean food for lunch.
- Saw and got jostled by a million people in Times Square.
- Ate Chinese food in New Jersey on Saturday night.
- Got up at 4am for our flight out on Easter Sunday.
- Waited in a security line that seemed a mile long in Newark. And I got patted down because I'm apparently a security risk.
- Missed our second flight in Chicago and had to wait for two hours. We were so tired and sore by this point!
But, we made it home and Ashley still had Monday off for Spring Break. I made it through the trip without a migraine, but I had one on Monday for good measure. But, now I'm home and am back into a routine. I think. So, my blog won't be nearly as quiet.